PAUL HO’s unHOLY QUOTATIONs (All in Chinglish/English because SPC is an EMI school)
- Open the door and see the mountain (翻譯: 開門見山)
- There is a Chinese saying … (翻譯: 俗語有話…)
- Don’t put your hands under your desk. People might think you are playing some toys.
- Why you should not put your hands in your pocket?
People might think that you are having a lucky draw.
- Why you should not put your hands under your desk?
People might think that you are playing some toys.
- Detention Club: Lifetime membership
- Fishing Club (上堂釣魚/こっくり)
- Mr. Tso, a poet who can make a poem in seven steps (翻譯: 七步成詩)
- ICAC might stand for “I Can Accept Cash” (When he taught EPA)
- The term “tertiary industry” (三級工業) might have a better Chinese translation…
- ICAC might stand for “Ice-Cream And Coca-cola”
- ICAC might meant “I Can Accept Cheques”
(I overused his “I can accept cash” in his Econ class, so he changed it to checks)
- Good Family Education (有家教)
- If someone is not happy with you, they’ll say hello to your family(問候你全家).
- If you use credit card in King Fu, they might say hello to your family(問候你全家).
- People don’t cry until they see the coffin (翻譯: 唔見棺材, 唔流眼淚)
- Lots of St Pauls boys go to HKU……………………….for lunch
- Kill the monkey to warn the chicken (殺雞警猴)
總而言之，係聖Paul教書都咪話容易，好多時都要睇天份。好似Ms Wai呢啲遲到早退嘅，偏偏係有料之人。佢火爆嘅脾氣反而教曉我有時對人好口啲好多時會幫你逢凶化吉。仲有我F.1俾飛機張教Maths大考38分，F.2俾Ms Wai教Maths大考全級第二，你話呢。
70 total views, 1 views today