In the time of national emergency against the Chinese Communist Party Virus, or #CCPvirus in short, we are glad to offer FREE basic 100Mhz oscilloscopes (or mixed-signal oscilloscopes) to makers and engineers in the US who are stepping up with innovations to help.
- Simple ventilators that can be built quickly within US (https://www.agorize.com/en/challenges/code-life-challenge)
- Robots that reduce direct human interaction with the infected patients
- Machines that sanitize the contaminated environment quickly and efficiently
- Any innovation you can come up with to help the front-line medical staff, produce the medical supplies we need, improve the logistics, and means to slow the spread.
Just send me (to email@example.com)
- a project description
- why you need the oscilloscope
- whether you need the logic analyzer function (mixed-signal)
- does your project require fancy oscilloscope features like FFT, calculus, phase difference, deep memory, talking to the PC
- your name, address and phone number for shipping
and I’ll make the arrangements immediately.
Currently available models (subject to availability)
- HP 54645A
- HP 54645D
- Agilent 54622D (Mixed-Signal)
- HP 6632B Systems Power Supply (20V, 5A, Fast recovery)
These models has a no-brainer learning curve for any motivated maker/engineer who are up to the game innovating something serious. Time is ticking. We want you to use the oscilloscope right away! Higher bandwidth oscilloscopes are available as loaner if your project justifies it.
It’s on an honor system. Please don’t abuse the program so the innovators who genuinely need the oscilloscope will have what they need!
We thank all the innovators who contribute their time and effort in response to the CCP virus outbreak!
Stay safe, wash your hands, and stay home whenever practical.
Save lives by slowing the spread within our medical system’s capacity.
357 total views, 1 views today